Peach and berries are one of the best flavors of spring and summertime. Although you can buy containers of these popular fruits to make fresh adult beverages, it only takes a couple of minutes to whip up a quick sweet drink using ingredients such as sparkling cider and juice.
This light and refreshing peach berry cocktail is sure to be a hit at your next gathering. For an equally delicious alcohol-free version, just leave out the champagne. If you’re not a big fan of champagne, you can also test it with different versions of alcohol such as sangria or vodka. It’s totally up to you and what you like, but I don’t think you can go wrong with flavors such as peach and berry in most drinks.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 flute glasses
Small pitcher or cocktail shaker
Ingredients You Will Need for the Peach Berry Cocktail:
- Ice, to fill pitcher or cocktail shaker
- 1/2 c. white peach cranberry juice (I tested with Ocean Spray)
- 1/3 c. sparkling raspberry cider
- 1 c. champagne
- Mint leaves, for garnish
How to Make the Drink:
1. Fill a small pitcher with a small amount of ice and add all other ingredients. (If using a cocktail shaker, do not shake!) Add blackberries to the bottom of your glasses.
2. Strain the contents of the pitcher into your serving glasses.
3. Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Tip: Upcycle the juice and glass bottles once they’re empty. Just do a quick Pinterest search and you will find tons of great ways to use them in different projects such as in your garden, home decor, or making crafts with kids.
If you can’t get enough of this classic fruity flavor, check out these easy to make drinks that are a satisfying adults-only treat. Cheers!